Job Title: Technical Manager Department: Secretariat of the Association Location: Donostia / San Sebastian (Spain) Travel required: Yes, up to 10-20% of the working days, mainly within the European Union Report to: Business Manager
Role and Responsibilities
The Technical Manager will report to the Business Manager of the Secretariat of the Association. The Technical Manager will be the maximum responsible person of all the technical aspects of the Association, both for operations and for new technical developments. Among its responsibilities it will be to define and ensure the compliance with the guidelines and procedures for the full development life cycle. The Technical Manager will also be responsible of the IT service and Project Management duties.
Work Experience requirements
• Proven experience as Software Architect.
• Proven experience as Software Development Team Lead.
• Proven experience as Project Manager.
• Experience in software development and programming in various languages (e.g., Python, C++, C#, .NET, Java).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• MSc/MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
• Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Data Pubblicazione sul portale: 30 Agosto 2021 Fonte: Servizio Eures – Regione Puglia ARPAL Aree Tematiche: Opportunità di Lavoro Eures, EURES - Offerte di Lavoro Eures Europa, Politiche per lo Sviluppo, Sistema Puglia Redazione: Redazione Sistema Puglia Scaricato: 55 volte Letto: 163 volte